[gha] Re: Honorary Advisers and Speaker Invitation for Global Peace Summit.

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 06:49:15 -0700

 Dear Mr. Steve

Thanks for your mail & your invitation as Honorary International Advisers *and
Speaker *at the 19th IAEWP Global Peace Summit Convention in Malaysia.

I am forwarding my CV as Honorary International Advisers *and Speaker for
the above Summit.*  The title of my paper is “Global Peace & Harmony
through Harmonious Education in 21st Century” [Sub Theme: International
Understanding and World Peace through Education].

I am forwarding abstract of my paper and my CV for your kind information .

Greetings of Peace & Harmony.

Dr.Subhash Chandra

GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583

**

**Associate Professor (Hon.) at Intercultural Open University (IOU),
NL*** *Project
Director- Global Peace & Humanity Project**

Convener GPF-India - Global Peace Foundation – India www.globalpeace.org***
*

Director- Global Peace & Interfaith Harmony Project (GPIH India)
www.globalpeacefestival.org/

Guest faculty - Central Institute of Business Management (CIBM-RD), Nagpur
&  Chief Advisor- International Centre of Spirituality & Leadership (ICSL)
Nagpur.

President (Hon.) World Peace & Cultural Centre(WPCC), Ujjain India
*International
Coordinator, WWA-* *World Without Anger Kathmandu, Nepal** **
www.worldwithoutanger.org*****

--
Subhash Chandra