[gha] Re: Honorary Advisers and Speaker Invitation for Global Peace Summit.

  • From: Thérése Marie ROBERT <marieeau77@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Steve Rajan & Associates <steve_rajan@xxxxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 07:27:37 +0200

Dear Natasha and Steve

Thank you for answering
I must see if I can change my return flight ( booked on 10th November from
Kuala Lumpur to Geneva! ) - change for 12 of november.
If it's possible with my travel agency, I could participate at the global peace
summit.
But I would like to be sure that you could program my communication
" Have a vision" about education by the creative expression ( dance, poetry and
arts… to see, to move, to act ) in unity and harmony for researching inside
peace and being able to diffuse this precious energy all around.

Dr Théa Marie ROBERT - France
teacher, writer, photographer, choreographer
Messenger of culture of peace for Unesco
GHA Member