[gha] Re: GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE BY GHA via newspaper EPIKAIRA of New Smyrna Athens Greece

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 11:10:18 +0300

Dear Leo,
All requests are possible and you receive them.
The newspaper EPIKAIRA of NEW SMYRNA is a FREE one, too sensitive for the
humanity affairs and prove it years now with its publications.it is read by
the Greek Parliament every week.

My next actions are. 1. To send the proposal of GPS to,the Greek PM, to
Greek Democracy President and to some ministers
Friends of mine to support it.

The too,critical situation in all levels of our life in Greece forces our
PM to travel abroad or to contact IMF representatives and also coordinating
the ministers. 6 years now I set my opinion that Greece has a civilization
and culture crisis and not only
An economical one. Peace must start from every citizens soul. We are
leaders innEurope in suiciders...
First in unemployment. ...Too low salaries and pension salaries as,we'll. I
feel it as pensioner after 39 years of,my work.

We as GHA in cooperation with other organizations can make effective the
big change of human.
I explain the proposal of GPS to critical,persons in Greece and ALL
understand its great meaning and congratulate you and all members of GHA
for it. After my live announcement via radio a week ago, too many people
were asking which is GHA.
that proves the interest of,despaired,people who seek a,solution, a great
and real one, like this of GPS.

With harmonious wishes love and hope
Takis ioannides
student of this LIFE

Στις Κυριακή, 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013, ο χρήστης Leo Semashko έγραψε: