[gha] Re: GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE BY GHA via newspaper EPIKAIRA of New Smyrna Athens Greece

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 10:30:14 +0400

Dear Takis,

Thank you very much for your wonderful and colorful publication in the Greek

In connection with this, could you make three technical things that your
article can be published on our website ?Peace from Harmony? and that its text
was clear to other members of the GHA? These things are:

1. Please, tell us the address of the newspaper on line.
2. Please, send us a copy of only for the 13th page of this newspaper.
3. Please, translate your article from Greek to English.

It is possible for you? Thank you.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;