[gha] Re: GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE BY GHA via newspaper EPIKAIRA of New Smyrna Athens Greece //// Instead of Armed Forces of Greece - National Peace Corps

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 14:53:08 +0400

Dear Takis,

Thanks for your email.

But your publications.it not works. Please, let us know the direct address of
your local newspaper online. Thank you.

Due to the critical situation in Greece, could you offer to your Government to
abandon the armed forces and transform the Greek military (about 200,000 people
with a large military budget - Greece spends over 7 billion USD every year on
its military, or 2.3% of GDP) to the National Peace Corps to build the roads,
airports, housing, hotels, hospitals, schools, universities, etc. and radically
increase the number of jobs in the country?

This will allow Greece to solve the problem of unemployment and other problems
associated with it and to ensure peace with Turkey and to be an example of
peacekeeping around the world. In that case, Greece would be the first country
in Europe and the second country after Costa Rica, which has renounced the
armed forces in its Constitution in 1949.

I understand that the Government with the sacred cow of military hard to
abandon the armed forces. But you, together with your friends and peace
organizations in Greece could organize a massive national peace movement: Peace
Corps to place Military. It will help the Government to take the right
decision. Together with the Peace Corps, you might require the creation of the
International Global Peace Institute (IGPI) with my leadership for the
beginning of 10 scientists. IGPI would provide scientific support for the
transformation of the military in the Peace Corps, both inside the country and
support the global civil society.

I think it will be a most worthy and noble mission for Greece in the 21st
century and to overcome the national crisis and to provide global peacekeeping
leadership! What do you think of this idea? Are you ready to promote this idea
in practice? If yes, then we could discuss it in greater detail within the GHA.
Please, let us know your opinion about it. Thank you.

But if you agree with this, then you could change your identification with
“student of life” on a "peaceful leader" or the like. It is unlikely that the
Government and the people will listen the student. They need a leader who knows
the purpose and ready to lead the people to it. Are you ready for this mission?

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;