[gha] Re: GHA Board Update

  • From: CiciChaseP@xxxxxxx
  • To: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx, gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 13:19:09 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Leo,
Thank you for your logical and easier voting method.  We  have been
traveling a lot, and have only just seen this email, which we  appreciate.  We
will
also be traveling without access to internet most of  May, so if there is
an urgent vote needed, please know that it will be difficult  for us.  Thank
you again for your efforts,  Cici Chase Peters and  Jeffrey Peters

Jeffrey B. Peters
Catherine H. Chase Peters (Cici)
Mexico Courier Address
:
Callejon del  Gallo No. 1, esq. Camino a Tecuac, Valle de Atongo
Tepoztlan, Morelos 62520 -  Mexico
Regular Mail to Mexico : AP 81, Tepoztlan, Morelos  62525 - Mexico
Tel (from US)  011-52-739-395-1986
(from Mexico)  01-739-395-1986
Fax(from Mexico)  01-739-395-3343
Best E-Mail: (Cici)  _CiciChaseP@aol.com_ (mailto:CiciChaseP@xxxxxxx)
Vonage (rings  in Mexico) 1-301-560-1830
_www.NewWorldCommunity.com_ (http://www.newworldcommunity.com/)

US MAIL:
c/o The US-Mexican Development  Corp.
445 Park Avenue, 9th floor, NYC, NY 10022  USA
Tel.  212-333-8715
_www.us-mdc.com_ (http://www.us-mdc.com/)

In a message dated 3/28/2013 11:26:21 A.M. Central Standard Time (Me,
leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Dear GHA  members,

I like to put on your approval some changes to the GHA Board  and the
updated department GHA-Kazakhstan (GHA-KZ). But first let me tell you  about
the
new voting procedure.

I received several letters with  the proposal to reduce the number of
communications on small and obvious  questions, especially in the vote and
approval. In this regard, I divided our  vote and approval in two classes:
1. Ordinary, do not require the  vote of each, in which silence is
recognized as consent/approval (YES) and fix  only negative opinions (NO) and
2. Particularly important votes,  which require the vote of each and
silence is recognized as NO.

Today I  invite you to the ordinary (obvious) vote in which considered only
negative  votes (NO). Silence in this voting is YES.

So, for two days, to March 30,  inclusively,  I invite members of the GHA
to approve:

1. GHA-Kazakhstan Department  consisting of 8 full (with reviews on the ABC
of Harmony) members represented  on the page of GHA website here in Russian
and English:
English: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=562
Russian: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=499,
And to approve its Board of 5 members  today:
- Dr. Uraz  Baimuratov,  GHA-KZ President,
-  Dr. Daurenbek Aubakir, GHA-KZ Vice  President, Sociogroup Leader,
- Zaure Hizatolla, GHA-KZ Vice  President, Infogroup Leader,
- Erbolat  Mukhamedzhanov, GHA-KZ Vice  President, Orggroup Leader,
- Dr. Raisa Kazieva, GHA-KZ Vice  President, Tehnoecogroup Leader,
And two representatives in the GHA Board  in the rank of GHA Vice-president:
- Dr. Uraz Baimuratov, GHA-KZ  President,
Personal WebPage: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=561
- Dr. Raisa Kazieva, GHA-KZ Vice  President

2. Two representatives to the GHA Board in the rank of GHA  Vice-Presidents
from the updated GHA=USA:
- Dr. Bruce Cook, GHA-USA  President
Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=544
- Rev. Dr. Kurt  Johnson,  GHA-USA Vice President, Sociogroup Leader,
Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=554

3. One representative to the GHA Board in  the rank of GHA Vice-President
from GHA-LAC Department (Latin America and  Caribbean):
- Prof.  Celia Altshuler, GHA-LAC Acting  President.
Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=557

4. GHA-Russia Acting President  - Julia  Budnikova,  GHA Vice President.
Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=577

5. Chief Coordinator of the GHA Petitions  on Disarmament to the UN – Dr.
Bishnu Pathak, Nepal, Director,  Peace and Conflict Studies Center in
Kathmandu, as the GHA  Vice-President.

6. Release of the Vice President title the following  members of the GHA
Board, who left it in a result of refusal to comply with  its obligations,
especially to participate in the GHA Project  discussions:
Dr. Harjeet Kaur Bhatia - India
Dr. Leela Pradhan -  Nepal
M Sazzad Hossain Siddiqui, - Bangladesh
Prof. Madan M. Verma, -  India
Andrey Semashko, - Russia,
Dr. Leonid Timoshenko, -  Russia

All new members of  the Board provided positive reviews of the ABC of
Harmony, which are published  here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=534

Now, in the new GHA Board, of its 37  members, only 6 people (was 14), who
had not yet reviewed the ABC of Harmony  and the remain candidates.

The updated GHA Board  look  here:
English: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=249
Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=281

I am happy to congratulate the new GHA  Board Vice-Presidents and wish new
achievements on the way of  harmony.

Best harmony wishes,

Dr Leo  Semashko:
State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
Philosopher, Sociologist and  Peacemaker from Harmony;
Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute,  Russia;
Director,  GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": _www.peacefromharmony.org_
(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/)
World  Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony Base:
_www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541_
(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541) ;
GHA  Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
_www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478_
(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478) ;
P/Web  page: _www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253_
(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253) ;
Address:  7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356, Russia
Phone: 7 (812)  597-65-71; Skype: leo.semahko