[gha] Re: GHA Board Update

  • From: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:23:55 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Leo and all members,
I vote"YES".
With great harmony reflexion.
Ammar Banni/professor of education/Algeria

________________________________
 De : Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
À : gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Jeudi 28 mars 2013 18h23
Objet : [gha] GHA Board Update

GHA Board Update
Dear GHA members,

I like to put on your approval some changes to the GHA Board and the updated
department GHA-Kazakhstan (GHA-KZ). But first let me tell you about the new
voting procedure.

I received several letters with the proposal to reduce the number of
communications on small and obvious questions, especially in the vote and
approval. In this regard, I divided our vote and approval in two classes:
1. Ordinary, do not require the vote of each, in which silence is recognized as
consent/approval (YES) and fix only negative opinions (NO) and
2. Particularly important votes, which require the vote of each and silence is
recognized as NO.

Today I invite you to the ordinary (obvious) vote in which considered only
negative votes (NO). Silence in this voting is YES.

So, for two days, to March 30, inclusively, I invite members of the GHA to
approve:

1. GHA-Kazakhstan Department consisting of 8 full (with reviews on the ABC of
Harmony) members represented on the page of GHA website here in Russian and
English:
English: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=562
Russian: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=499,
And to approve its Board of 5 members today:
- Dr. Uraz Baimuratov, GHA-KZ President,
- Dr. Daurenbek Aubakir, GHA-KZ Vice President, Sociogroup Leader,
- Zaure Hizatolla, GHA-KZ Vice President, Infogroup Leader,
- Erbolat Mukhamedzhanov, GHA-KZ Vice President, Orggroup Leader,
- Dr. Raisa Kazieva, GHA-KZ Vice President, Tehnoecogroup Leader,
And two representatives in the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-president:
- Dr. Uraz Baimuratov, GHA-KZ President,
Personal WebPage: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=561
- Dr. Raisa Kazieva, GHA-KZ Vice President

2. Two representatives to the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-Presidents from
the updated GHA=USA:
- Dr. Bruce Cook, GHA-USA President
Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=544
- Rev. Dr. Kurt Johnson, GHA-USA Vice President, Sociogroup Leader,
Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=554

3. One representative to the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-President from
GHA-LAC Department (Latin America and Caribbean):
- Prof. Celia Altshuler, GHA-LAC Acting President.
Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=557

4. GHA-Russia Acting President - Julia Budnikova, GHA Vice President.
Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=577

5. Chief Coordinator of the GHA Petitions on Disarmament to the UN – Dr. Bishnu
Pathak, Nepal, Director, Peace and Conflict Studies Center in Kathmandu, as the
GHA Vice-President.

6. Release of the Vice President title the following members of the GHA Board,
who left it in a result of refusal to comply with its obligations, especially
to participate in the GHA Project discussions:
Dr. Harjeet Kaur Bhatia - India
Dr. Leela Pradhan - Nepal
M Sazzad Hossain Siddiqui, - Bangladesh
Prof. Madan M. Verma, - India
Andrey Semashko, - Russia,
Dr. Leonid Timoshenko, - Russia

All new members of the Board provided positive reviews of the ABC of Harmony,
which are published here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=534

Now, in the new GHA Board, of its 37 members, only 6 people (was 14), who had
not yet reviewed the ABC of Harmony and the remain candidates.

The updated GHA Board  look here:
English: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=249
Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=281

I am happy to congratulate the new GHA Board Vice-Presidents and wish new
achievements on the way of harmony.

Best harmony wishes,

Dr Leo Semashko:
State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org
GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn