[gha] Re: GHA Board Update

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 16:30:44 +0000

Yes,love and harmony..
Susana Roberts.

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 14:17:26 +0000
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] Re: [gha] Re: [gha] GHA Board Update
From: maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I approve.

Maitreyee

On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 17:08:03 +0530  wrote

>Yes I approve.

Subhash Sharma

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 22:56:22 +0530  wrote

> GHA Board Update

Dear GHA members,

I like to put on your approval some changes to the GHA Board and the updated

department GHA-Kazakhstan (GHA-KZ). But first let me tell you about the new
voting

procedure.

I received several letters with the proposal to reduce the number of

communications on small and obvious questions, especially in the vote and

approval. In this regard, I divided our vote and approval in two classes:

1. Ordinary, do not require the vote of each, in which silence is recognized as

consent/approval (YES) and fix only negative opinions (NO) and

2. Particularly important votes, which require the vote of each and silence is

recognized as NO.

Today I invite you to the ordinary (obvious) vote in which considered only

negative votes (NO).Silence in this voting is YES.

So,for two days, to March 30, inclusively, I invite members of the GHA to
approve:

1. GHA-Kazakhstan Department consisting of 8 full (with reviews on the ABC of

Harmony) members represented on the page of GHA website here in Russian and

English:

English:http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=562

Russian:http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=499,

And to approve its Board of 5 members today:

- Dr. Uraz Baimuratov, GHA-KZ President,

- Dr. Daurenbek Aubakir, GHA-KZ Vice President, Sociogroup Leader,

- Zaure Hizatolla, GHA-KZ Vice President, Infogroup Leader,

- Erbolat Mukhamedzhanov, GHA-KZ Vice President, Orggroup Leader,

- Dr. Raisa Kazieva, GHA-KZ Vice President, Tehnoecogroup Leader,

And two representatives in the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-president:

- Dr. Uraz Baimuratov, GHA-KZ President,

Personal WebPage:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=561

- Dr. Raisa Kazieva, GHA-KZ Vice President

2. Two representatives to the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-Presidents from

the updated GHA=USA:

- Dr. Bruce Cook, GHA-USA President

Personal Page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=544

- Rev. Dr. Kurt Johnson, GHA-USA Vice President, Sociogroup Leader,

Personal Page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=554

3. One representative to the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-President from
GHA-

LAC Department (Latin America and Caribbean):

- Prof. Celia Altshuler, GHA-LAC Acting President.

Personal Page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=557

4. GHA-Russia Acting President -Julia Budnikova, GHA Vice President.

Personal Page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=577

5. Chief Coordinator of the GHA Petitions on Disarmament to the UN –Dr. Bishnu

Pathak,Nepal, Director, Peace and Conflict Studies Center in Kathmandu, as the
GHA

Vice-President.

6. Release of the Vice President title the following members of the GHA Board,
who

left it in a result of refusal to comply with its obligations, especially to

participate in the GHA Project discussions:

Dr. Harjeet Kaur Bhatia - India

Dr. Leela Pradhan - Nepal

M Sazzad Hossain Siddiqui, - Bangladesh

Prof. Madan M. Verma, - India

Andrey Semashko, - Russia,

Dr. Leonid Timoshenko, - Russia

Allnew members of the Board provided positive reviews of the ABC of Harmony,
which

are published here:

www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506

www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=534

Now, in the new GHA Board, of its 37 members, only 6 people (was 14), who had
not

yet reviewed the ABC of Harmony and the remain candidates.

The updated GHA Board look here:

English:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=249

Russian:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=281

I am happy to congratulate the new GHA Board Vice-Presidents and wish new

achievements on the way of harmony.

Best harmony wishes,

Dr Leo Semashko:

State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":www.peacefromharmony.org

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:

P/Web page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn

For research work of Dr. Subhash Sharma, visit

www.shunyacreations.com/

www.wwedsubhashsharma.com/

Dr Subhash Sharma

Director

Indus Business Academy

Lakshmipura, Thataguni Post

Kanakpura Main Road

Bangalore 560062.

Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here

Thank you.

Maitreyee Bardhan Roy

Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here