[gha] Re: Fwd: Re: gha peace leaders + Maria Cristina + update

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:51:39 +0400

Dear Surendra,

I like to inform you that I upgraded you profile here:
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=481
and you picture on the website pages ABOUT US and CONTACT US on
www.peacefromharmony.org

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

From: Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [gha] Re: gha peace leaders + Maria Cristina + update
To: "Global Harmony Association. GHA groups." <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>, "() Peace from Harmony"
<peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Dr. Leo,

Updated pages are good.

Please update my profile and photo in pages
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=481 , others.
Find herewith the updated profile and latest photograph.

with regards,

Dr. Surendra Pathak, Professor & Head, Department of Value Education, Director
Research & Dean-Social Science -IASE Deemed University , Gandhi Vidya Mandir,
Sardarshahar, 331401, Dist-Churu, Rajasthan, India, Phone: 01564 223625, Fax-
01564-220057, 2236827, Mobile: +91-9414086007,  E-mail:
pathak06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, www.gandhividyamandir.org.in,
www.bttc-gvm.org.in/, www.iaseve.org.in
http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak   Project Director  :
Interdisciplinary Research Projects & World Conference on Existential Harmony
(www.existentialharmony.org/) International Associations : Vice President GHA,
President- GHA-INDIA  (www.peacefromharmony.org), Special Consultant :IAEWP
(www.iaewp.org), Member, WCPA (www.wcpa.biz/), Member, Advisory Board : Ground
Report India www.groundreportindia.com Personal Blogs/websites : Madyasth
Darshan-Sah Astitvavad www.madhyasth-darshan.info,
madhyasth-darshan.blogspot.com, www.jvidya.com,www.coexistence.in

        Former Director, Jeevan Vidya Study Centre, Somaiya Vidya Vihar, Mumbai