[gha] Re: Fwd: Re: gha peace leaders + Maria Cristina + update

  • From: Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 19:44:56 +0530

Dear Dr. Leo,

Thank you Very much.

Regards,

Dr. Surendra Pathak, *Professor & Head, *Department of Value
Education, *Director Research
& Dean-Social Science** *-IASE Deemed University , Gandhi Vidya Mandir,
Sardarshahar, 331401, Dist-Churu, Rajasthan, India, Phone: 01564 223625,
Fax- 01564-220057, 2236827, Mobile: +91-9414086007,  E-mail: *
pathak06@xxxxxxxxx*www.iaseuniversity.org.in, www.gandhividyamandir.org.in,
www.bttc-gvm.org.in/, www.iaseve.org.in
http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak   *Project Director
: **Interdisciplinary
Research Projects & World Conference on Existential Harmony **(*
www.existentialharmony.org/*) **International Associations : *Vice
President GHA, President- GHA-INDIA  (www.peacefromharmony.org), Special
Consultant :IAEWP (www.iaewp.org), Member, WCPA (www.wcpa.biz/), Member,
Advisory Board : Ground Report India
www.groundreportindia.com<http://www.groundreportindia.com/p/advisory-boards.html>
 Personal Blogs/websites : Madyasth Darshan-Sah Astitvavad
www.madhyasth-darshan.info, madhyasth-darshan.blogspot.com, www.jvidya.com,
www.coexistence.in
                                             Former Director, Jeevan Vidya
Study Centre, Somaiya Vidya Vihar, Mumbai