[gha] Re: gha peace leaders + Maria Cristina + update

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 12:50:41 +0400

Dear María Cristina and all,

I like inform you about my updating the GHA website on its pages ABOUT US and
CONTACT US - see these pages on the main page here:
www.peacefromharmony.org

It is updating the GHA Leaders as GHA LEADERS OF PEACE FROM HARMONY. Thanks for
your comments

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;