[gha] Re: gha peace leaders + Maria Cristina + update

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:38:32 -0300

Hi Leo and all
 On time I am used to save many articles at a website I find  interesting,
I read and be read by Maitreyee and others easily, Rene Wadlow, Ram Krishna
Singh, others. Is very easy to publish, find reviews and also read and
download others articles instantly
It has a system on analytics where you may control the statistics on your
publuishedf articles, to see visits and downloads. I dont have any interest
on the website only a contribution to the GHA group

http://academia.edu/

http://navarra.academia.edu/MariaCristinaAzcona

http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak

--