[gha] Re: Fwd: Re: SOS. Donation for Global Peace Science (GPS): your discussion and approval in your voting to February 4

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 22:59:54 +0200

Dear Leo,

the answer by Dr Apostolos Paschos to your note - question is,

I cannot send money to anyone abroad.
I made a proposal - offer to GHA, If it's not acceptable for any reason,
there is no problem, we all in GHA are promoters of Love and Peace after
all.

About the copywrite of the book. When an author gives his book to an editor
for publishing,
if the editor pay all the cost of the publishing of the book, according to
the Greek Law
he is owner of the copywrite of this book for 10 years.

with harmonious wishes for love and peace
Dr Apostolos Paschos

for the note transfer, Takis Ioannides