[gha] Re: Article and poem by Dr Apostolos J. Paschos for the new book of GHA for the GPS.

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:50:45 +0400

Dear Takis,

Thank you and Paschos very much for these excellent article and poem. I greatly
appreciate Paschos diligence.

I was happy to include his in the GPS book coauthors.

But we will work with this article in the future. To start I suggest the
following title for article:
Apostolos Paschos. The Ideas of Global Peace Science and Justice from Ancient
Greek Tradition of Harmony

Great Plato many wrote about justice together with peace from harmony. It is
very important to reflect his ideas in Pachos' article. Could he write in this
direction? Thank you.

and