[gha] Re: Article and poem by Dr Apostolos J. Paschos for the new book of GHA for the GPS.

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 21:20:36 +0300

Dear Leo,

Dr Paschos is now writting the second part of his article concering Plato
and next week I shall get , translate and send it completed.
The new file will be consited of 4, or 4,5 pages.

Furthermore upon the new corp/content of his article Dr Paschos decided as
the title of his article to be the following, without any change on it,

Main title :

“Ancient Greek Native Dialectic Ideas of Harmony for the Global Peace
Science”

Sub title :

“Contiguous Bearers Constructors of Peace”

Within weekend I shall finish the translation of poems by the Greek blind
poet Athanassios Koumouris for the GPS book.

I also work on my own article, poem, et.c ...

I shall send all in time.

With Harmonious Wishes and Love from Greece

Dr Apostolos J. Paschos

Athanassios Koumouris

Takis Ioannides