[gha] Article and poem by Dr Apostolos J. Paschos for the new book of GHA for the GPS.

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 22:20:57 +0300

Dear  Leo and GHA peace makers members,

I am sending you the article and a poem by Dr Apostolos J. Paschos from
Greece for approval, with title  "G*lobal Peace Science*" in order to be
included in the new GPS book.

I would like to mention that Dr Paschos wrote them immediately upon the 1st
approval for the new book, and I translated them  upon my return in Athens
3 days ago.

With harmonious wishes and love
Dr Takis Ioannides