[ggo-discussion] Re: sgf editor sometimes crashes... at least when editing from game in progress.

  • From: "Michael Camacho" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 02:14:08 -0000

I think a little rant was warranted. : P

As for my Ram, I have 256 MB, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm thinking
of buying more anyway. : P Also, as I am keen to point out, I never used to
have this crashing-on-edit bug. It is only with the newer, post-sourceforge
releases that this has started to happen.

Oh, and I am running the Java 1.4 VM from Sun! ^_^

Cheers,  : )

    Michael