[ggo-discussion] Re: sgf editor sometimes crashes... at least when editing from game in progress.

  • From: "Michael Camacho" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 17:52:24 -0000

I am cutting down on my 'edit game' usage... I'm not going to improve my
visualisations skills if I keep using that!

Whilst I would miss it a bit, I would not be too bothered if the feature was
disabled whilst playing. To me it would be like hiding a smoker's cigarettes
while he is trying to quit. ; )

On another matter, I seem to have accidentally subscribed twice or
something, as I am receiving duplicates of every post on the list.

- Mike