[ggo-discussion] Re: sgf editor sometimes crashes... at least when editing from game in progress.

  • From: "Michael Camacho" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:05:45 -0000

Okay, gGo crashed today whilst I was using 'edit game' for a game that I'd
just finished observing. I looked at the log and found a bunch of Java
Exception messages, which I have pasted below:

CHARSET SET TO UTF-8
CHARSET SET TO UTF-8
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at sun.java2d.pipe.DrawImage.copyImage(Unknown Source)
 at sun.java2d.pipe.DrawImage.copyImage(Unknown Source)
 at sun.java2d.pipe.ValidatePipe.copyImage(Unknown Source)
 at sun.java2d.SunGraphics2D.drawImage(Unknown Source)
 at sun.java2d.SunGraphics2D.drawImage(Unknown Source)
 at ggo.T.h(Unknown Source)
 at ggo.O.b(Unknown Source)
 at ggo.O.a(Unknown Source)
 at ggo.o.b(Unknown Source)
 at ggo.utils.e.run(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

As you can imagine, my game board is pretty messed up : P
Hope these help - somehow!

- Michael