[ggcsquicksig] Re: What would you like to discuss at the April Quicken SIG?

  • From: "Ernest Pitz" <guidop6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:27:51 -0800

Hi Babette, I still have 2 major questions. Perhaps I'm just dense.Anyway, they
are Investing and Mortgage.
                                                Investing involves getting and
keeping the brokers website and Quicken in sync, then learning how to use
Quicken to evaluate the performance of each security, as well as the overall
portfolio to know how well the brokerage is doing compared to some index. I
need help and perhaps I can talk Will into making a home visit? It's driving me
crazy and I'm getting nowhere.
The mortgage setup should show the payment of the mortgage, into I assume one
acct, then the interest into another and finally the principal  into a third.
This would then let one know where you stand with all 3 parts. How?
Do others have any of these problems or even an interest in them?
Ernie