[ggcsquicksig] What would you like to discuss at the April Quicken SIG?

  • From: "Babette" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SIGLIST" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:42:48 -0800

I'd like to present at least one Quicken feature or issue at each SIG
meeting, and/or discuss some other types of personal finance software.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DISCUSS AT THE APRIL MEETING?

Although it is a little late unless you take an extension, we can look at
Turbo Tax for 2004 taxes, which has greatly improved its interface this
year.  We can look it over if there is interest.

Please reply here if there are specific things you'd like to explore next
month

Babette