[ggcsquicksig] QUICKEN SIG MEETS TUES., JUNE14, 2011, 10:00 A.M., GGCS CLASSROOM

  • From: "Babette" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SIGLIST" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 17:44:50 -0700

This will be our last meeting until September, so bring your questions and
newfound solutions to share with others.
We'll also be building a list of issues and questions we want addressed by
Intuit's Quicken User Advocate, who will be the GGCS presenter at the June
General Meeting on the 27th.

See you Tuesday.

Babette
GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
     Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

   In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).