[ggcsquicksig] Truly sorry if you received invite from LinkedIn

  • From: "Babette" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SIGLIST" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 08:43:40 -0700

If you received an invite from me to "join me" on LinkedIn, please ignore and
forgive the goof.  I was presented with a lits of names to invite, which I
thought was a list of people already participating in LinkedIn, and before I
could uncheck all the names, they disappeared.
The very problem I've nagged about to friends who had this happen with FaceBook!

Learning by experience was not in my plans!

babette
GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
     Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

   In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).