[ggcsquicksig] Re: Hi friend:

  • From: "Babette" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 09:40:08 -0800

I have contacted Roy to find out whether this was an intended message or to let
him know he might have some kind of virus or trojan on his computer
Meanwhile, my apologies for your having received what looks like a spam notice.
 And my inclination is to NOT go to that site - it could be infectious.  I
can't find anything about it on Google.

Babette
GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
     Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

   In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).