[ggcsquicksig] Hi friend:

  • From: ROY WOODRUFF <royusps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 07:12:26 -0800

Hi friend:
     Introduce you a good website: www.ele-vip.com
     My friend introduced me this website, it is a large wholesaler who trade
mainly in all kinds of electronical products. To my surprise,their products are
very low in price and high in quality.
     I bought an iphone from this website last month, and the iphone works very
well! I think it is a shopping paradise which can bring you much benefit, so i
want to share it with you! It is really worthy to having  a try. you can
contact him by  Email: ele_vip1@xxxxxxx  MSN: ele-vip1@xxxxxxxxxxx

     best regards!
GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
     Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

   In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).