[georgianbents] Re: Meeting spot for the RFH

  • From: "Rob Glo" <triketrek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 12:03:38 -0300

hello all
anyone available for any rides day or night need all the training i can get and its getting lonely doing it by myself everyday... could use some company...

From: <HICKS.TJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [georgianbents] Re: Meeting spot for the RFH
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:00:58 -0400

Hi Doug

To bad that you can't make the ride. Hopefully you get better soon. I thought a couple other 'bent friends were going on the RFH too. Was that someone else or are they still coming?

Have you firmed up a date, time and route for a ride at the cycling fest yet? I checked the site and there was nothing listed there yet (ride-wise) a few days ago. Once a date/time is decided I'll start spreading it around the area and on various lists.