[georgianbents] Re: Meeting spot for the RFH

  • From: Bikeface <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:05:20 -0400

I have to bail on the Becel ride June 3 .... an injury has me off bikes ....likely happened lifting one of those bloody 'upwrong' bikes off the wall rack.

Enjoy the ride everyone.
Another time.
Hope to see everyone at the Rocky River Cycling Festival August 4,5,6
Doug Miller

enjoy the ride!
BIKEFACE CYCLING
157 Garafraxa St. South
Box 1434
Durham, Ontario
N0G 1R0
www.bikeface.com
519-369-2449
At 12:46 AM 30/05/2007, 25hz wrote:

Hi again.  I am not sure what will be at the T intersection of  Newfoundland
Rd and Princes' Blvd, but if a bunch of recumbents are somewhere around that
corner they should be easy to spot.  The link is a zoomed in view of that
spot right by the exhibition hall.
http://tinyurl.com/2g4rzv

The picture with the critical timings on it is here:
http://www.rideforheart.ca/AccountTempFiles/Account103305/images/newcharttorfinal.jpg

So, I'm not sure how much extra time people like to allow to be ready, but
for the 75km and 50km early starts, 45 minutes early would make a meeting
time of 6 AM and 6:30 AM respectively.  This is my first ride on this event,
so I'm not sure what the setup will be inside the EX parking lot, so I can
only say what and where I hope to be.  I'll make sure I am there in more
than enough time to be able to get ready.  I'm sure next year everyone who
is participating will have a much btter idea of what to expect, where to
meet up and what kind of time requirements are involved.

Listmaster: 25hz@xxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe send an empty mail to
georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PM