[geocentrism] Re: motor

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:28:15 -0400

These are all good ideas to test the aether properties. Remember I suggested
relocating the motor before the second start, to see if the Aspden effect is
limited in space as well as time. I would guess yes.  If so, what distance
causes the Aspden effect to disappear?

It just struck me that your relocation test proves nothing, and niether does
my idea of trying a capacitor, to prove that it is the aether holding the
energy. Consider!  We reasonably believe that the aether is rapidly passing
over (called drift if you wish) our present position. Even a second at the
rotation of the earth speed, or any speed of drift indicated by Miller,
would take our machine outside of the energy field. Just as the magnetic
field is tied to the magnetising force, and moves with the generator of the
magnetising force, through the aether ( it doesnt matter which is moving
aether or us) then likewise so must be the energy noted for minutes in the
Aspden Adams motor.
As per prior posts- there are 3 types of ?aether?
The EM continuum (Day 1 of Genesis) holds the magnetic field ; firmament
(Day 4) causes the rotation of the heavens, and the Daniel 7:10 aether
causes the Dayton Miller drift.   The relocation test would help to separate
these three, and establish their independent existence.

What I am concluding is that the energy stored after all physical motion has
ceased, is attached to the physical rotor, and must follow with it
regardless of the aether stream.
Then the relocation test would show this..
This may possibly still exist with any flywheel as well after it has ceased
rotating. The test method here is obvious. Lets measure power input to a fly
wheel stopped and restarted immediately.  What we may be looking at is not
electromagnetic, but enertial stored energy which is attached to the
physical atomic structure. because of the aether.
Won?t know until it?s tested.

I would rather see you (or anyone else) validate and then extend the Adams
motor aether properties- than test the rotating charge capacitor. Robert

Well both are important to me because they cover two aspects of aether
influence/cause,  mass and all that flows from it, and electromagnetism  and
all the flows from it. And in reality, its all basically electrical in
nature. What better way to relate atomic mass inertia to electrical energy.

Dammit why am I getting excited, we have not yet got a dram of evidence that
Aspdens capacitor does wht he postulated, or that Adams motor did anything
naughty either..
You have no counter-proof, either

Robert B
But according toMiller, and according to Maurice, and according to NASA who
are concerned about eclipse anomalies in gravity, why should we fear to
tread where they so obviously do.

Philip..