[geocentrism] Re: motor

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:28:54 -0400

Robert B, as regards your Aspden-Adams motor, if I recall correctly, you
stated that the motor if restarted within a minute or two of stopped, it
would return to full speed using less input power than the original start
from a long dead stop,  in either direction.

Thats a bummer!  Its means we have a rotating force residual that acts in
both directions, which is a contradiction in mechanical terms.

It contradicts angular momentum , but not energy, since energy is not
directional(a vector) .  Maybe a property of the aether is that it
stores/absorbs  rotational energy temporarily.  It has no inertia because it
is the source/cause of inertia.

If the Aspden capacitor I am currently considering has the  electrical
effect of opposite rotation of charges in the aether surrounding the motor
rotor, it becomes a conditional response related to how the aether affects
motion, (of the flywheel) rather than any normal electrical or magnetic
reaction.

Meaning:  Maybe the effect could be tested by using a second motor drive
mechanically connected to the first, to bring the first rotor (motor) back
up to speed. This might help establish if it is purely a mechanical
property. One could look at the generator action in the first motor as well.
As we are dealing with permanent motors, I can assume this will generate if
driven.
These are all good ideas to test the aether properties. Remember I suggested
relocating the motor before the second start, to see if the Aspden effect is
limited in space as well as time. I would guess yes.  If so, what distance
causes the Aspden effect to disappear?

I would rather see you (or anyone else) validate and then extend the Adams
motor aether properties- than test the rotating charge capacitor.

RB