[geocentrism] more on the Bible.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:40:49 +1000

Lets be careful about what the Bible says. What makes King James such an
Authority? Why not the King of France? Or the Czar of Russia. Shouldn't
President Bush authorise his own version for America? King James was just an
Englishman.

Having no special Divine authority to interpret Scripture, much less any
knowledge of ancient Latin Greek or Hebrew, this Holy Book can only be a
mystery to me and with the Enuch ask,"And how can I, (understand) unless
some man shew me? " And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with
him.

Now that Philip had been given authority to so teach. This one has not.
Otherwise I might cut off this offending hand with an axe.

"And if thy right hand scandalize thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee:
for it is
expedient for thee that one of thy members should perish, rather than that
thy
whole body go into hell."