[geocentrism] Re: Evolution is NOT acceptable!

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:01:13 +1000

Sorry Jack. Perhaps you read more into my words than intended.
If there was a PERFECT PRINCIPLE OF EVOLUTION (and I do not believe there is
one around yet) then it would not be a denial of God having any input into
the process.  I had no intention of saying that.

The fact that God "breathed the spirit of life into the world" in an instant
of creation does not mean that He would not know of another way quite
natural such as an evolutionary principle wherein He could have organised
the same result. I am saying that He merely bypassed quite a lot of time in
not allowing nature under His direction to acomplish the job.

Just refer back to my example of the pebble in the week old river of Eden.
Its form was based upon the natural order of evolution of a pebble ....