[geocentrism] Re: fwd: Hello - and what is your take on this?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:36:35 +1000

Peter, the point about my comment is that so-called objective scientists are
being a tad deceitful dare I even say lying to us in order to satisfy their
political masters?

Jack
NO !   seriously NO. How many professing Christians in todays affluence would
actually volunteer for the firing squad? Deny Christ or be shot. That most are
timid and weak is not a condemnation of their morals. Scientists are like all
men who have a job which is their livelihood. That they promote the global
warming scam is to protect their job. You can not make the judgement call that
they do it to satisfy their political masters?

I am reminded of the one who took part honestly in the BBC documentary, 'The
great Global Warming Swindle" .  Remember afterwards how he was humiliated and
forced to retract everything he said, or else lose his job and career. Every
scientist on that program spoke of the threats of violence to their persons ..
As one said, to criticise the carbon dioxide/human cause of global warming was
as though one had denied the holocaust..  Even the producer was harrassed from
all sections of the media.

The masters are not "political" masters..  Prime ministers and Presidents ,
Kings and Queens, are frightened for their lives of these "financial masters".

Philip