[geocentrism] Re: fwd: Hello - and what is your take on this?

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:41:42 -0000

Possibly, but my point is that polititions, scientists and the media, all share the same masters, so its just as likely that scientists are being used to influence polititions as scientists serving polititons.

Allways follow the money, do scientists have as much to gain from pleasing politics as they have to gain from the core finatial elite who fund thier universities and research, ie thier employers?

Whatever, the results are the same.

Pete

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>