[geocentrism] Re: earth tilt

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:30:25 +1000

Yeh that why I went and enquired..  I for one did notice the sun had gone
further south this year..  How many people looked? bet you didn't...LOL..

Anyway back to the exercise on what would happen to the weather if it did
happen..  This will separate the real astronomers from the torkers..

The best way to look at it for me was to make it a full 90degree tilt..  like
rolling out the barrel..

I'm not finding it easy, but so far it appears to me one would need to move
much closer to the equator to survive..  The poles would be like rotisserie
cooked and frozen alternatively every 6 months..  Geocentrism would get rid of
the rotisserie, and then I think we might have ...  hmmm  icecaps on the
equator and a whole new land called Antartica..

did you ever see that ancient map of the world that shows the world from space
as a globe, and also outlines the exact contour of Antartica just as science
only latterly discoverd it with modern technology. Phil