[geocentrism] Re: earth tilt

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:01:32 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
This is clearly a spoof or posited by someone who doesn't understand that any
fool would notice that the Sun was lower in the sky than he'd ever seen
before on the winter solstice.
Also, anyone standing on the Tropic of Capricorn on the southern Summer
Solstice would notice the Sun passing to his south on that date.
Paul D