[geocentrism] Re: earth tilt

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 18:38:36 +0100

Regner,
Me in red.
  From: Regner Trampedach
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 7:57 AM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: earth tilt

  Neville,

  * A God/Gods are completely outside the realm of science.
  * Science does not exclude a God. I do not exclude a God.
  period.

  * This is a scientific discussion, God cannot be invoked as an explanation
     for anything in a scientific discussion.
  * (current) Science does NOT say anything about HOW the Universe BEGAN,
     nor does it say anything about HOW life BEGAN. Evolution and Big Bang
     do NOT address these issues.

  SO PLEASE STOP TELLING EVERYONE THAT ANSWERS OUTSIDE SCIENCE ARE NOT ALLOWED.
YOU MAY HAVE A LIMITED VIEW OF THE WORLD BUT WE DON'T. THE WHY AND THE HOW IS
IMENSELY IMPORTANT, PARTICULARLY ON THIS FORUM.

  Another period.
  Please don't force me to repeat these anymore...
  A few more comments below.

     - Regner