[geocentrism] Re: aether & kepler's 3rd law

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:51:03 -0400

Robert in black and blue..
Paul in olive.
….Why conform to Kepler’s Law 3, when it doesn’t use the aether nor include
rotation of the primary? See GWW. As I've said elsewhere, I've proceeded on
the basis of common knowledge (or lack of common knowledge). And I'm not
about to buy your book despite all your urging.
You can drag a mule to water….. but you cannot make him drink.
If you want to challenge my points, it seems to me you should supply
supporting data, references, explanations etc.
KL3 predicts a lunar period of 27.2 days for what is observed to be 24.86
hrs. By assuming the Earth spins every 24 hrs, the third law can be patched
up to give the measured period. This is not a facetious question -- when you
see a magician pull a rabbit out of a hat, do you assume that it lives in
his hat? If not, then why do you assume the Moon's orbital period is 24.86h
just because that is what you observe?
I assume the rabbit came out of his hat, since that’s what I saw.  Why would
I illogically believe the rabbit lives in the hat,  if there’s no evidence
of habitation?
Scripture says the earth is fixed and no observations prove the contrary. So
I assume true what I see.
If you believe in the Word and in experiment, why do you believe the moon
orbits every 27.2 days, when 24.86 hrs is measured?              Aristotle,
again?
So far only 2 points on the GC graph have been completed correctly. Well it
will stay as it is until I see evidence sufficient to convince me that I am
wrong.
The evidence has already been presented – the law of non-contradiction.
The GS and HC satellite periods cannot be the same, if the earth is at rest
in one system and spinning in the other.

You have filled in 2 points correctly…. So build on the knowledge used in
those 2 computations and fill in the rest of the incomplete GS points for
satellites…
The calculation is the same for all.
Robert