[geocentrism] Re: aether & kepler's 3rd law

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:18:23 +0000 (GMT)

Robert B
Chronology: (Within delineations) Paul D > Robert B > Paul D
I'm well aware that two mutually exclusive statements cannot both be correct.
Can we put that behind us?
But if the contradictions are recognized, why are they repeated? I wonder
similarly at so many of your statements.
Now my acceptance that the Earth rotates on its axis in 23h ... may not be
directly observable, as stated in the previous paragraph, but there is evidence
that it does rotate. Two items. One - as Neville J remarked in a recent post,
the geosynchronous satellite is one -- it was doing 6000+ mph just before
entering orbit, no braking was applied, where did the velocity go?
6000+ mph is not the measured velocity, since it assumes the earth rotates in
the relative HC system. The orbital speed in the GS reference frame just before
geo-stat orbit insertion is measured at about zero mph. The 6000 mph doesn’t go
anywhere; it was never there to begin with. NASA, ESA, RKA, JAXA and probably
others should be informed. At this moment I'm sure this has not occurred to
them.
If we on the ground are moving at 67,000 mph in the HC system, why aren’t we in
orbit like the satellites, which are moving much slower? I think the most
charitable assessment of this sentence I can make is that it is a non sequitur.
In fact how can we be moving 11 times faster than the satellites? Remember:
"I'm well aware that two mutually exclusive statements cannot both be correct."
Another non sequitur I'm afraid.
…Two - if I experiment with a gymballed spinning gyroscope, I discover that the
flywheel behaves in a quite predictable manner when its frame is rotated in
different planes. If I leave the gyroscope spinning but its frame held --
apparently -- stationary, I observe that it behaves as though it were being
manipulated just as before, except more slowly. I am entitled to believe that
it is being manipulated by the -- apparently -- stationary object to which the
frame is attached ie the Earth. And to head off any misunderstanding, I'm
referring to the gyroscope's frame -- not frames of reference.
[If I understand this description correctly??] the slow precession Put all
thoughts of precession out of your mind. I am referring only to the ability of
a rotating disk to retain its orientation (if free to do so) while all else
around it is rotating -- predictably or unpredictably. of the gyro gimbals is
due to the torque of its own weight I was not aware that weight had torque. –
the weight being caused by the downward flux of the firmament.[See below] It’s
irrelevant to proving terrestrial rotation or not.
If the gyro had a different shape or mass, the precession speed would be
different – would we then conclude that the earth’s rotation speed had changed?
We could take this up at a later time when its irrelevance was unimportant.
Do you have any similar experiments which imply that the Earth is stationary,
especially does not rotate?
Paul D
The Sagnac experiment and GPS daily operations. My understanding of Sagnac and
his effect is that it vindicates the deduction that the speed of light is a
constant. I have no idea what you mean by the 'GPS daily operations' reference.
Robert
[1] Following your previous suggestions concerning self education, I Googled
downward + flux + firmament. Here are the first page of 'hits' -- I personally
see no pattern but perhaps you do. Which of these (or none) do you consider the
most promising line of enquiry?
http://www.firmament-chaos.com/archives/news_january_2003.html
http://kzsu.stanford.edu/charts/1998/98-12-06.html
http://www.spiderbytes.com/ambientrance/archive.htm
I look forward to your response to my post re:Question Begging From Paul Deema
Thu Apr 5 15:34:38 2007
Paul D
PS I keep getting rejected because Yahooh!'s Net Nanny keeps insisting that
this is spam and I think it's due to the number of addresses. If this gets
through, then I'll send the rest seperately (again).