[geocentrism] Re: aether & kepler's 3rd law

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:37:10 +0000 (GMT)

Robert M
This time, I'm in olive.
======================================
From a P&P discussion:
1. Your presumption that the geocentric position is disordered. Well if you
compare the smooth curve which the HC based physics returns for the orbital
period of Earth satellites against their period with the curve of distance
against period using the GC statements (there are no equivalent GC formulae),
you'll see what I mean.
Since the curve of the orbital period of Earth satellites against their own
period is a line of slope 1, I don’t think anyone sees what is meant ?? Simple
really -- it's a typo! Read as "... returns for distance of Earth satellites
against their period ... " The graph axis labels were correct so there really
should not have been any confusion.
2. And your presumption that the formula presented would act any different if
used in the geocentric situation. If you can show me that the GC statement that
the Moon orbits the Earth in 24h 52m (av) at the measured distance and make it
conform to Kepler's third law, I'll call you Mandrake!
Why conform to Kepler’s Law 3, when it doesn’t use the aether nor include
rotation of the primary? See GWW. As I've said elsewhere, I've proceeded on the
basis of common knowledge (or lack of common knowledge). And I'm not about to
buy your book despite all your urging. If you want to challenge my points, it
seems to me you should supply supporting data, references, explanations etc.
KL3 predicts a lunar period of 27.2 days for what is observed to be 24.86 hrs.
By assuming the Earth spins every 24 hrs, the third law can be patched up to
give the measured period. This is not a facetious question -- when you see a
magician pull a rabbit out of a hat, do you assume that it lives in his hat? If
not, then why do you assume the Moon's orbital period is 24.86h just because
that is what you observe?
By using the GC graph of period vs R - the aethereal equivalent of the
Newtonian KL3 – the period can be predicted for any Earth satellite distance
from here to the waters above the firmament, not just for Earth orbits in the
HC system. Well Robert, I suspect this is what I've been asking for. Will you
provide it so that I may comment on your version of reality?
So far only 2 points on the GC graph have been completed correctly. Well it
will stay as it is until I see evidence sufficient to convince me that I am
wrong.
Robert Mandrake