[geocentrism] Re: Transitions - the fossils that don't exist

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 07:34:06 +1000

Think about it, their should be millions of of fossils showing the gradual
transition between one form and another. The article takes the author to task
over their misleading initial statements.

Jack

I cannot see the reasoning here Jack. Consider a TV designer. Of all the
prototypes, only the one that works is the survivor, by intention.

Nature in like manner produces freaks, but they die. They are unsustainable and
do not breed.  Perhaps only the complete bird or the complete mammal , or the
complete fish can survive and propagate. Thus the base types (species) could
have  formed at the cell level well before any of the animal types formed and
at diffferent rates. Why have evolutionists assumed that species developed from
one to the other? Not necessarily so.

Thats speculation. I do not claim the wisdom of God to understand how evolution
would work. Nobody can. So why should anybody claim the wisdom of God to say
how it could not work.

We can only claim with certainty, that God did not do it that way, but took a
shortcut and bypassed it all...  a stumbling block to the Pauls of this world.

Couldn't  we be wondering how He passed the time that is forever before the
creation of the angels and before the creation of the world?