[geocentrism] Re: The 5 point challenge

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:48:25 +0000

At last Regner we have lift-off!
I agree with Robert Sungenis, and that it would be wise of you to first deal with the MM experiment as detailed in his latest posting. There is plenty to keep you busy in that one item alone. I still think you are making a mistake in not taking up his offer of a free GWW book. It is not the kind of book that needs to be read from cover to cover. All the different subjects are listed in chapter form and you can dip in and out of one subject as you choose without losing your place or digressing into other subject areas.

Jack

Regner Trampedach wrote:
I apologize for the long wait, but lets kick off this challenge:
You gave me your five strongest points in favour of a geocentric
Universe and I'll respond to each in turn (I'll decide the order).