[geocentrism] The 5 point challenge

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 23:44:49 +1100

I apologize for the long wait, but lets kick off this challenge:
You gave me your five strongest points in favour of a geocentric
Universe and I'll respond to each in turn (I'll decide the order).

I have actually gotten more than five suggestions from you. If I
decided which ones to use, you would cry foul, so I'll need you
to vote for the points as listed below. Please make it relatively
quick, and very short. Just give me the letters of the 5 points you
would like included.
The list below is not ordered in any particular way.

a) Failure of the Michelson-Morley experiment - No motion of Earth detected.
b) No attempts to measure a motion of the Earth has succeeded.
c) Observed distributions and radial velocities (red-shifts) of astronomical
  objects are centered on the Earth
d) No equatorial bulge on the Earth, as would be created in the early rapidly spinning molten Earth "theory". The equatorial bulge of Jupiter is clearly seen.
e) Deviation from Newtonian gravity in mine-shaft experiments.
f) Calculation of spacecraft trajectories are based on a geocentric Universe,
   and even NASA themselves say that they use Earth as the centre of the
   reference frame.
These points are rather vague and I don't know how the author (Robert
Sungenis) finds that they relate to the possible motions of Earth. I do
suspect, however, that  l)  is the same as  c) - please confirm.
g) Center of mass.
h) Parallax and retrograde motion.
i) Centrifugal and Coriolis forces.
j) Arago, Hoek, Airy telescope results.
k) Maxwell's equations.
l) Quasars, gamma ray bursters, etc.
m) The Sagnac experiment.
n) False proofs of relativity.
o) Difficulties with a rotating and translating earth.
I have picked up the following points in earlier discussions with you, but they weren't brought up in my call for points. I thought I would give them a chance
in case they had been forgotten.
p) No head wind - and there is an ether.
q) We don't feel movement - how could we stay on Earth if it moved that fast?

Remember, we are looking for the strongest physical evidence in support of
a geocentric Universe.

      Regards,

           Regner