[geocentrism] Re: Sad Data Loss

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:32:25 +1000

 I angered some powerful interests
because I was sending out unsolicited, geocentrism information,
to some very high profile people who
have big financial interests in maintaining the status quo.

Regards,
Bernie

Bernie they could have got angry for the same emotive reasons as Griff Ruby in
my other post today, and not necessarily just to maintain a false SQ. Its
called pride, the attribute of a bully. argumentum ad hominem