[geocentrism] SYSTEMS. .

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:06:42 +1000

The Brahe system gets a boost by the passage of Joshua 10:12-13 where
it is said the sun was in the midst of heaven.  Therefore, some placement of
the sun centrally is justified per that thinking.
NO GARY, IF WE INSIST UPON ACCURACY ALL THE TIME, then wecannot interpret midst
as meaning centre or middle. In fact it does not mean such.... midst means
among... and as viewed from earth it is among the stars and other celestial
bodies.

However the dual meaning could be taken, (as the Bible often allows) as the
earth is the centre, then the sun and indeed all of the solar system is, being
in relative close proximity, in our midst. or among us.

LOL He he he he...