[geocentrism] Re: Pre-Flood rain

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:07:33 +1000

Allen, this time I admit that what you offer is intrigueing. But still some
important unanswered questions. When you say the world doubles in size, do you
mean like a balloon, becoming more gaseous (vapor) below, or are you claiming
increased mass..  an important distinction, and if the latter, you are on
serious doubtful science.

Next if it is the former, then gravity as a value would not be altered a great
deal. I grant the atmospheric gases if not increased in quantity save more
water vapor,  having a higher altitude configuration and thus a lower density,
(it has to spread over a much larger volume)  would be further from the
magnetic entensity of the core, and thus more affected by cosmic rays as you
say. It seems that the importance of the solar winds effect on cosmic rays and
cloud formation is an important plank against man made climate change, and an
important part of the rain drought cycle. But this occurs even today, without
the need for any ballooning of the planet.

Also such ballooning effects the humidity and air pressures, amount of
saturated water vapor, all of which would  make for an enlarged volumetric
change in the water cycle without actually changing principles involved. Not to
forget about the problems of breathing for animals in a much more oxygen
rareafied atmosphere.

Why do you want to complicate things which were once so simple? I thought that
was my job here.