[geocentrism] Re: Point d)

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:42:04 +1000

Thank you Regner for the good presentation of an equatorial bulge on the earth
, You concluded with.

Conclusions
The Earth has an equatorial bulge commensurate with a rotation once per day
(see Fig. 5). This is no proof
of Earth having such a daily rotation, but do notice how all the planets that
rotate much slower than Earth
(Mercury, Venus and Pluto) have no measurable bulge.

      Regards,

           Regner

First up I have always accepted there is a bulge, and I do support the most
likely cause is centrifugal forces upon a plastic medium.

Specifically I do accept that the bulge is commensurate with a 24 hour spinning
earth, even though you do not claim it as a proof.

However I can still claim that there is no specific explanation of the nature
of centrifugal force other than that it is a mechanical force due to relative
motions between a body of matter and "WHAT?"..  the space around it.

This property  MAY BE CLAIMED TO BE A PROPERTY INTRINSIC TO MATTER in motion ,
but this is only an assumption. The nature of matter itself is not fully
understood.

Therefore If I claim the earth is stationary, then I may still posit that the
aether is involved in the properties of matter, and that this aether rotates
around the earth daily, causing the forces identical to those that would be
experienced elsewhere in space, on a rotating body of mass. i e forces
equivalent to those as if the body earth was spinning.

I cannot deny a scientific enigma to rationalism that such hypothesis causes ,
as to why the Earth and the Earth alone, is the centre of a rotating aetheric
cosmos. If I am right, then this has to bring physics right into the realm of
metaphysics.  A place only the athiest physicist does not want to be.  But this
should not be, and cannot be a reason for the rejection out of hand any
reasonable evidence, or preclude the right of research into it.

I know you are not such a person, else you would not be giving us the benefit
of your time, for which I am sure all are as grateful as I am.