[geocentrism] Re: acceleration calcs attachment

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 16:41:51 +1000

Regner I was pleased at the amount of time you gave in answer to my points, as
left in place below.  You seemed to want to differentiate between reality and
illusion..  and we both got sidetracked.
You said,

"Why is it an illusion?!?!
Why isn't it just a matter of perspective?
Both are equally real - they just depend on where you watch from."

       Yet what I was calling an illusion in one or the other of two
perspectives,  is exactly what you agreed with in your final conclusion, here:

A Helio-centric and a Geo-centric Solar system are two very different
situations that cannot be part of the same reality. Seeing the Sun, Moon, etc.,
set and rise from our perspective on Earth, is expected in one scenario and not
excluded in the other.
But one is wrong and which one, has to be established by other means.

Its is the wrong one that I would call an illusion. But we have not yet managed
here to find the means of establishing which perspective of observation of the
earths motion or stars motion is wrong.  I hope that makes us back on the same
page.