[geocentrism] New member

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:31:49 -0800

Dear All,

It gives me pleasure to introduce Dr. Regner Trampedach of the Department of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Aarhus, Denmark, to our group.

Dr. Trampedach has been communicating with Bernie and with Marshall Hall concerning material that Bernie had sent him. I have been copied in on those discussions and am delighted that they can now be aired here.

Bernie gets a bit of stick for his enthusiasm in attempting to e-mail the world, but I would just like to publicly congratulate him for his efforts.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com