[geocentrism] Re: GU 4.0

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 20:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Neville,

  I have attached a Power Point show that demonstrates a geo-satellite
concept..(i did not check the geo-sat figures for altitude I only looked at the
animation) but PP is crude and limited in its ability to show detail like
relative speeds and elliptical orbits and the nessisary transfer orbits ...I
thought i would send this as a rough example and suggest that maybe this kinda
animation be incorporated into GU 4.0 or somewhere since explaining geo-sats in
a geo- universe is difficult for many to visualize without a good diagram or
animation i think..just a suggestion i think could /would be useful..... this
was put to gether by my dad i have been showing him how to "play" PP but he is
wanting somthing  to use in his classes and i suggested to let you take a look
at it and see if you wanted to do a better & or more fluid/ accurate animation
at some point maybe in GU 4.0 ....but all in all he is having alot fun with it
now....:)