[geocentrism] Re: Moon phases

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:47:11 +1000

Neither the original Hebrew nor the Vulgate text contain the word 'also'.
Pax Christi,

Robert
Dear Robert,
Well there you have it.. If I was a kid in 1610, I'd probably call the KJV the
new 17th century Bible. Being the rebel I am, I "also" would say, if I could
escape with ny head, Who does King James think he is, that he has authority to
authorise his own Bible, for the whole world, mind you... God forbid.. The
Divine right of Kings to rule, is /was I believe to rule in secular matters,
not ecclesiastical matters, and his sworn duty was to defend the Church, not to
rule it.

King James, believed that Jesus gave his keys  to Peter only, and not to any
successors..   Much less did He show any inclination to give it to
Kings....Even the Holy ghost,